Monday, February 8, 2010

Snowing again

So, it decided to snow again here in Nashville. Very strange phenomenon to me. It snowed last weekend like 6 inches, which by itself was enough to throw me for a loop. BUT tonight, while I was working, it decided that it was going to snow like 2 inches in a fairly short amount of time! I just don't understand this whole snow thing. AND it is supposed to snow at the beginning of next week! what is going on?! anyways, though I have a whole winter playlist for myself, (very true, don't judge) this song in particular is just perfect for tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm. I can't imagine what this song is like in the snow. Magical?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is.

    tonight the snowflakes literally looked like glitter flying through the night air. beautiful.

    and cold....

    ReplyDelete