Saturday, October 17, 2009

Words

So, here I am. 8 months after starting this blog, I am finally writing something in it. But what, you might ask, has been deterring me?

Fear.

Fear that I might not be able to express myself properly.
Fear that my words would not be smart enough.
Fear that I am not funny enough.
Fear that I am not interesting.
Fear that no one will care.
Fear of failure.

But who cares. This is me. This is my blog. This is you reading my blog. Though I may not be the best with words, these are my thoughts. My thoughts about life and my thoughts to you.

Hopefully this will be the start of great friendship between me and you.

2 comments:

  1. GASP!!!! It's beautiful.
    This is life.
    This is me reading your blog and loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, it needs to be more beautiful, but this about the maximum my brain can putout currently... Unfortunately most of my efforts, brain powers and sleep powers are going towards schoolwork...

    ReplyDelete